On Mom.
On blankets:
(look, my head is almost as big as the car!)
In my "moo-cow-rocket-ship" on my first day out with sunscreen.(such a white kid...)
By the front door, with the breeze in my face and my guard dogs keeping me safe.
It is a good thing the little one never takes a break. Those squirrels will never get me!
In my baby cage. Man, it is so huge for my tiny self. Good thing I have another guard dog with me here too.
With my pal Zach and my cool hat.
More cute pictures! I love it! Your dogs are so funny, Soren is going to have so much fun playing with them!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the latest pictures. Thank you for posting! I am counting down the minutes until I can get there in person...
ReplyDeleteHey Erin! Neat to see your comments, I am so busy but it is great to feel a little connected somehow :) Hope all is well. Kris, I can't wait to see you either...got your message, hear you on the freaking out bit but glad you're over it. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete