Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hurray for puppy shots!
(Now Soren can travel the globe without fear of contracting polio...
well at least go to daycare)
Stats update from his 2 month check-up:
Fat Baby :) 12 lbs 3 ozs
Almost 24" long
Holy cow.
And Papa, who waited anxiously to hold the little guy,
finally gets his baby fix. Yay.
Papa and Una hang out with naked baby.
He still looks little next to the pet wolf.


Oh baseball. Go Braves (ha ha).

Soren "learned" how to pull his frog-song thingy.
(We think it might just be his twitchy reflexes and the fact he got lucky.)




Great-Granny is in love.


Daddy has been in love...but it just keeps getting better.


We hope he keeps his dimples.


Waelo moves so carefully for fear of being yelled at.
Good dog, Waelo.


Soren thinks Waelo's obsession with tennis balls is hysterical.



He also digs hanging out on the sofa.


And crapping his pants.


2 comments:

  1. Still not getting any kind of a notification when you update this thing... guess it doesn't hurt me to keep checking it regularly!!! I can't believe how big he's getting! I swear he's bigger then he was 2 weeks ago when I saw in. I love you all so much. Give Soren an extra big hug from me tonight

    ReplyDelete