Thursday, September 16, 2010

Soren's First Plane Trip (And Vacation)


I was a little fuss-pot-pill-pants before leaving on the trip
so Bob-Bob had to hold me a lot.

I was awesome on the plane and got picked up by my other
grandpa, Papa.
Too cool for my airplane shirt.
A little crazy for furry feet.
"What, I wasn't doing anything"
(Who said that, the kid or the dog?)
Papa read lots of entries from his journal.
We got to see Ellie and Grace...more fun and reading.
Papa taught me all about maple trees and helicopter seeds.
Mormor introduced the music.
Loud toys are fun.
Swings are also fun.
Dancing with Mormor is fun too.
Had to do a little bit of chillaxin'...
A little bit of bathing...
A little bit more chillaxin'...
Basically on my trip I had such a whale of a time that I -
-grew straight out of my jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment